Monday, August 14, 2006

Enlightenment is knowing you forget



No matter how many times I realise a Truth and/or gain a deep spiritual insight, I find that after a relatively short while that I have forgotten this.

It seems that I have to have this realization/insight several times before it starts to become a part of me.

Not so long ago, I put down in writing into my PC a series of short inspirations that I have had. They were very powerful at the time of writing. Shortly afterwards, I transferred this onto my PDA/mobile phone also. Occassionaly, I read from my PC or PDA the inspirations.

The other day I sat in front of my PC and had my PDA beside it. It occured to me that both the PC and the PDA have perfect recall of these inspirations, yet I have to read again what I originally wrote - to remember!

Weird??? At least I can get inspired, with the help of technology to remember - I don't think the PC opr PDA can get inspired yet?

More at www.in-love-with-wisdom.com