Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Enlightenment is just One blog

I write three daily blogs at the moment, around three key areas
of my life:

  • Spiritual development, Love, Intimacy and Wisdom
  • Mental development, Work and Professional development
  • Physical development, Health and Well Being

Sometimes I get confused about which blog to write, as they increasingly become inter-related.

I also think that I keep them seperated, for fear of the 'whole' being incorrectly being understood?

It was the Danish philosopher, Soren Kirkergaard, who said 'If you label me you destroy me'.

What I am saying (to myself also, as I write this) is that I will know when I have arrived, when I simply write one blog, openly, happily and with no fear but pride of who I am.

Sad? But perhaps I am, at least, on the way :-)

More at:
http://www.in-love-with-wisdom.com/