Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Thoughts as the true cause of the effect

Most of us are familiar with the concept of cause and effect.
But it is normally explained as a material thing, i.e. if I
sow seeds, good and bad, I will reap what I sow.

I learned that the true cause is the thought behind the
action.

If I sow 'thought seeds', good and bad, I will reap the
effects, as both thoughts and physical manifestations.

Thoughts are creative things and bundles of energy.
The more thoughts we have of the same type, positive
and negative, the larger the bundles of energy that
they will create, and become our dominating thought
patterns.

Beliefs are dominating thought patterns.

We become what we believe we are, and our challenge,
therefore, is to seek and know the Truth. To know
reality, as it really is, not necessarily as we believe.

So I strive to sow virtuous thoughts and feelings, in the
certain knowledge that it will reap virtuous actions?

Ron Young

More at:
http://www.in-love-with-wisdom.com/