Tuesday, April 24, 2007

The Web and Oneness

It seems that Oneness has emerged for me as the key
topic of this year, so far. Last year it was Enlightenment.

It seems that everywhere I look on the Web, I see
fantastic websites with stories and video's on how
more and more people are experiencing Oneness
in their day to day activities and work.

Well, I am a knowledge management consultant, and
if you also work with global connectivity, communications,
collaborative workgroups, learning, creating, sharing and
applying knowledge globally, you know that you simply
cannot help but think this way, naturally.

The best example for me, so far, is

www.globalonenessproject.org

Good luck with this great work!

Suddenly, I feel so much more liberated!

Ron Young

More at:
http://www.in-love-with-wisdom.com/