Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Wisdom of Taoism

I am so open to what all major religions can teach us.

Whenever I read something that resonates deeply, I suspect
it is the Truth, and I should pay particular attention.

Recently, I came across this snippet if wisdom on Taoism that
I resonated with at:

www.itsmysite.com

In ancient China (around 2,500 years ago), a religious system called Taoism was firmly established by a holy man named Lao-tzu. Although one may find, in their scriptures, things that are mysterious or confusing, the basic teachings of Taoism can be summarized thus:

1. Discover the Ultimate Truth behind man and universe, and,
2. Practise this Ultimate Truth by becoming One with it, then,
3. These are the correct Way (Tao) of human existence.

Cool !

More at:
http://www.in-love-with-wisdom.com/