Monday, April 16, 2007

The whole Universe is an extension of yourself

I enjoyed discovering the global oneness project website,
and watching the video interviews from people who are
experiencing oneness, unity and inter-connectivity in their
work at:

www.globalonenessproject.org

The interviewees were asked what oneness meant to them.

It reminded me of my first noticable glimpse and encounter
with oneness.

I was in my mid-thirties on a business trip to San Francisco.

I checked into my hotel room and was amazed at the view from
my window of the panorama of skyscrapers and buildings
reaching down to the bay.

Suddenly, I felt quite strange. And then it occurred to me.

All these buildings and all this activity is for me. All this is
for all of us. This is an extension of me!

Well that really felt weird. At first, I could not understand it
at all. Gradually, it started to make more sense.

The whole Universe is an extension of yourself!

In moments of meditation, when I can absorb myself into
anything, or when I walk in the countryside, and feel the
closeness of nature, I often feel:

We are All in the One and the whole One is in each of us All.

More at:
http://www.in-love-with-wisdom.com/